stickboy, you're a wimp....
I hate that there seems to be a MMA connection claimed by this guy. He gives the many very good folks involved in the sport a bad name.
I really suspect that it may be hype. I've been involved in the sport since before the first UFC aired and I've never met a single person in the sport with such "issues" as he has. That's why I was trying to get him to tell me where he trained on the thread that was deleted, I know every coach from here to Maryville to Asheville to Radford. I wanted to know if he really trains in a formal setting or is just knowledgable about certain terms, ect.
I have seen people with this type attitude show up in class on occasion but one of two things invaribly happens. They quit after only a short while because their ego can't take the fact that they are being beaten quickly, with ease and without fail or their attitude change due to the same reasons.
I've never seen any legit coach with a student of 4/5 years as he claims with an attitude such as his and I've seen 1000's of students.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
stickboy, you're a wimp....
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I just intimidated every single person there.
[/ QUOTE ] That is the worst attitude ever dude.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I was the biggest guy there
[/ QUOTE ] You might have been but answer a question. Who cares?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I owned each and every one of you cowards that talked smack on here, but failed to back it up in person. What a joke...
[/ QUOTE ]Once again, that's the worst attitude I've heard man.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Trumpet, no sense in wasting the typing effort
I'm gonna lock this thread guys, no sense in it being open with his immaturity. Mind over matter. We don't mind and he don't matter. Just ignore him and let him go play on a board that suits his personal views more.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks